One episode of LPBC has been released so far, and four have been recorded. I'm working on getting donations set up for BoringCraft, and when that's done, if we can get 15 USD, I'll make the server public and 24/7. 80% of our server donations go towards the server. The other 20% is for my YouTube channel and various other things. If you want to join the server, leave your Skype account as a response to this post, and I'll add you to the Skype group where I post the IP Address. Thank you.